Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Davyd's Review on AIWO Restaurant

I had lunch at AIWO Restaurant again today (my second visit), but this time with Francesca, as she wanted to try the food here since she was absent in the recent FCAS Food Trip to this place. The last time I came here, I ordered the OMEGA TREAT Set Meal, which I really loved it to bits! This time, AIWO is having a 1-For-1 Lunch Promotion... all the better!

As I was extremely hungry, instead of having 1 main course per person, we ordered double the portion - that means 4 main courses! We ordered 1 Atlantic Seabass, 1 Cod Steak marinated with sea salt, lemon parsley and olive oil, 1 Lemon Chicken Tenders and Rosemary with Crunchy Iceberg, Peppers and Sesame Dressing (Crepe), and 1 Stuffed Chicken Marinated with Lemon, Rosemary and Grilled. Man, was I so full after eating all of that!

Francesca absolutely loved the food. I was very impressd with the quality of the food served - the fish meat was especially tender, and although healthy ingredients were used to prepare the food (which supposedly means less tasty?), the flavours were not compromised at all. However, I didn't really fancy the Crepe dish (not much of a fan), and the chicken used to fill the Crepe was chicken breast meat (I'm more of a drummer). As for the pricing, it is good value if you go now during their 1-for-1 Lunch Promotion, but rather steep if you're thinking of having a feast. AIWO should reduce its prices for its Set Menu, and drop its prices for its A-La-Carte Menu by a few dollars, to make it better value for money.


From this experience, I am of the opinion that AIWO does its fish dishes exceptionally well, and I will recommend anyone who comes here to try them.
Overall, I will give this restaurant 7.5 stars out of 10, and I will definitely come back here again. Well done!

Article written by Davyd Chong.

To find out more about AIWO Restaurant, click here.
For another review by AsiaOne Wine & Dine, click
here.

Address: Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road, #02-20
Contact: 67377597, Operating Hours: 11.30am - 2.30pm (Lunch) & 5.30pm - 10.00pm (Dinner)

0 comments: